sábado, 6 de março de 2010

Things that I didn't know that I wanted...

I always thought I did not want to marry or have a wedding party or even get engaged. But this desire came so hard lately that I want now. I imagine my boyfriend taking me to dinner and asking me to marry him and we both together planning this day. Not that it will make a difference in our commitment, but should be so good and should be a very pleasant memory, I can not deny.

So now is this: I want to date, become engaged and married, as most women want. And what the hell the fact that be futile and an unnecessary expense, but if we are here for good times, then have a beautiful wedding with a good party will be very happy moment for me. But not necessarily in the church, there is a lot to me ... rsrs

Nenhum comentário: